Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog Fog (Thing 3)

It is the second week of class and the assignments are getting a little trickier....I'm sure that is a joke to our students! My purpose for this learning was to make a page for my students in the CTE programs at my high school. I thought it would be a great way to expose the opportunities within the program and get good information to our students.
I think I am stalling myself in some ways because I am hesitant to "put all my info out there" in this internet world. ....and because I do not know how much is being seen by just a few as opposed to all.
I am amazed at the amount of information that is available to us and how it is second nature to our youth. I guess that is how my parents felt when we progressed from records to 8 tracks!!
Ah the signs of the times...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Records to 8 tracks! Talk about a transitional time! The past has had some incredible technological advances, but with the internet world, it seems we are just flying through advancements hardly anyone can keep up with! I am so excited that you are planning on integrating this into your classroom! I also understand your fear of putting all of your info out there. With our "digital footprints", we know they are not reversible. I do think, however, it's just like any other form of communication. You can't take it back once you put it out there. Thanks for expressing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete