Sunday, July 11, 2010

Commence to Comment - Thing #7

I have to admit that reading through blogs (before the class) I have often thought of comments but never really wanted to put them out there so I would just read them and close them out.  Once I actually commented it became a little easier to write down my comments.  I don't know why I have been so reluctant to comment because I do enjoy reading them and other people's perspectives.  I understand the etiquette and wish everyone would adhere to it because there are those comments that you read and question the writer's mentality.  I think  Coolcat Teacher's Blog made some valid points.  I agree that a comment should be more than just a "yeah".  It should make a contribution, so to speak, just as if you were having a conversation with the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment