Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #18

 I had a lot of fun exploring YouTube and TeacherTube.  I didn't even know there was a TeacherTube.  I searched for an MISD Career & Technical video that I would like to embed in my Counesling page later.  Also I chose one that gave advice on college applications.  That would be a good one for parent presentations.  My How To videos were actually some that I used when my mom had surgery last year and I was needing some information how to handle the procedure. That video saved my life because we had the hardest time getting a nurse to actually walk us through it.  The video below is my fun one.  I just needed some lighhearted information.  I saw some videos that would be great to have for presentations for staff, parents, students, and even our website.


Parody of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody AKA Mom's Rhapsody


No comments:

Post a Comment