Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing #11

Exploring Flickr was  fun.  I have to admit I am still a bit skitish when downloading.  Sometimes after repeating an activity (because I did it wrong) I realize I am making some of this harder than it is.  So many of the sites have the links or tabs to help the process along.  For instance, I saved the images but then noticed that little magnifying glass in the corner that said "all sizes".  When I clicked on it I realized that was the way I was supposed to be downloading! Aha moments are coming pretty frequent lately.  I chose my theme of Jaguars, our mascot.  I thought we could use them in student presentations, particularly seniors, since I chose a cub (freshman) and then adult jaguars ( seniors).  Here is one of my chosen images:


Isn't he gorgeous?


                                                              







http://www.flickr.com/photos/tambako/480467788/

1 comment:

  1. He IS gorgeous! I love your comment about the a-has coming frequently. That's what's great about this type of learning. Because you make the discovery yourself, it will stick with you and give you the confidence you need to keep exploring and learning - even when this class is over.

    ReplyDelete