Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #19

I was not familiar with Voicethread and I left it for last because I thought I was going to need a lot of time to understand it.  The introduction videos really helped to explain what Voicethread  is and how it can be used.  When exploring the videos I can see how useful it would be in the classroom as a feedback tool.  Students can submit their critiques & thoughts on a variety of topics.  I also liked the A to Z book made by the kindergarten class.  That is a good introduction into computer literacy for little ones.  I can see how this would also be a good discussion thread for required English readings.  I also think this could be used in ESL classes.  You could post different pictures and have students interpret the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment